We are now looking for new alumni assistants!
To become an Alumni Assistance Member, simply fill out the form found below. Your request will be reviewed, and only when you have received an email confirmation that you have been approved are you a member of the Now Academy Assistant team. We encourage you to not make any non-refundable reservations without receiving this approval.
In order to provide both you and event participants with an outstanding experience, Alumni requests are reviewed with the following guidelines in mind:
- You must have attended, as a participant, the event that you are requesting to Assist.
- The only exception is Mentorship, where it may be possible to be eligible to Alumni if you are an experienced Alumni Member who has attended all two of these events, Design it, Build It, Discovering a Match, or Instant authority.
- You must have attended the event you are requesting to Alumni within the last 7 years
- Mentorship exception as above.
- You must have attended an event within the last 5 years.
- If you are under 18 years of age on the day that Alumni for the event begins, your parent or guardian must also be assisting (or in some cases attending) the event, sign a consent form, and have already assisted at least one event prior to the one you are assisting (that is, you cannot both be first-time Alumni at the same event.).
- Alumni requests for those under age 18 are reviewed on a case-by-case basis. The minimum age for Alumni is 13 years old.
- Build It Requirement: You must have assisted in an event team position before assisting a Build It assistant position.
Preference is given to:
- Veteran Alumni who have assisted within the last 18 months.
- Participants who have attended any event within the last 18 months.